This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced, driven, ambitious and visionary Technical Architect who wants to take on the challenge of becoming a recognised, important and pivotal influencer in a fast moving, fast growing “next generation” clinical software company.
If you are looking to join a company where you will have a platform to make a difference, to be rewarded for your innovation and hard work, have aspirations to join our leadership team, be surrounded by likeminded colleagues who pull together and strive for excellence in order to deliver our game changing solutions to our clients; then we want you now!
We are an emerging, dynamic company that has aggressive yet achievable revenue and market share targets and after recently attaining our 3 year strategic plan we are now positioned to execute on our next phase of growth.
Chelmsford, permanent, full time.
Summary of the Company
• Management team with a unique mix of Entrepreneurial , Corporate, Commercial, Clinical and Technical excellence with a demonstrable track record of success.
• A mission to have the largest market share in the NHS sector within 3 years
• A defined, disciplined and consistently measured growth strategy
• A Leadership team made up of renowned NHS experts with exceptional domain knowledge.
• A next generation application architected on leading edge technology and unrivalled by our competition
• Proven and tested deployment methodology
• Vision to expand into the global healthcare sector
• Consistent and market intelligence driven R & D programme running ahead of the market
• Consistent investment cycle for employee training and education
• Market leading employee benefits designed to incentivise and reward achievers
• A culture that listens to everyone in the business, encouraging innovation, knowledge sharing and inclusion
• A healthy, social work environment
What we want from you
You will have ideally worked within a clinical based software company or have extensive experience in the NHS market as a vendor or customer, with the following experience
• A 360 view and understanding of the NHS digital 5 year forward view and understand the NHS paperless agenda
• A deep domain knowledge of Electronic Patient Record management and use within a clinical setting
• An extensive technical understanding of systems integration into Patient Administration Systems, EPR’s and clinical portals
• Exposure to Debian variants of Linux would be beneficial
• HL7 messaging, FHIR
• Cloud platforms and service delivery
• To be a ‘hands-on and can do” technical architect who will lead from the front
• Direct report to our Chief Technology Officer
• Exceptional customer facing and internal communications skills
• Lead and drive improvements to the Devops deployment model of our microservices-based application stack
• Flexibility to provide 3rd line support on occasions.
• You would be advising and assisting on all aspects of the architecture and deployment of the MediViewer product stack, and investigating and assisting the implementation of key industry standards and certifications
• Getting your hands dirty with the latest and greatest web application technologies including Angular and NodeJS
Most of all, we are looking for a technologist who loves technology and is capable of large quantities of self-directed research and then articulating and explaining the resultant complex technical concepts and proposals to his co-workers. Someone who reads up on technology websites in their spare time for fun, who feels that setting up test labs to investigate concepts and ideas is the perfect job, and someone who views technical problems and issues as a personal challenge!