Job Title: Product Manager
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Accountable to: CEO
Job Purpose: The Product Manager is fundamental to driving innovation and accelerating growth. The purpose of this role is to have oversight of the IMMJ Systems product roadmaps and feature definitions and maximising product competitiveness and usability, thereby driving revenue, profit and customer satisfaction. The Product Manager will work closely with the Product Owners within the Technical Services Team and other cross-functional areas of the company to drive the product-related business processes.
Role Description: Reporting into the CEO and a key member of the innovation and product boards, the Product Manager will bring together the business and user requirements and set the vision for the product team. The Product Manager will collaborate closely with technical, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products, and the balancing of resources to ensure success for the entire organization.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Developing product roadmaps, obtaining buy in from key stakeholders including;
- Innovation Board
- Product Board
- Overall responsibility for storyboards and specifications ensuring these are delivered to the highest
- Sharing the product vision and objectives with the product teams ensuring the agreed scope is delivered
- Ownership of the product backlog, how this is prioritised and managing associated internal and external
- Managing the product lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
- Working with the Marketing team to provide core messaging for product related
- Facilitating workshops with key stakeholders to attain buy in and manage conflicting viewpoints and
- Advocating good product management practices within the product
Key competencies and job-related experience:
The successful candidate must be able to point to previous work where the following general capabilities have been demonstrated:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Product
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- Robust commercial awareness including revenue and sales generating
- Extensive understanding and experience in Agile methodologies, iterative processes, and the software development
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical solutions and the associated benefits/limitations to stakeholders with varying levels of technical
- Proven track record of engaging and inspiring key stakeholders, delivering compelling presentations and seeing this through to quality product delivery.
- Expert knowledge of the competitive marketplace within at least one of IMMJ Systems product/client domains, including detailed knowledge of at least one major competing
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.