IMMJ Systems is built on the collective experience of the management team who have worked for many years in healthcare, technology and business. We have combined our experience and lessons learned to develop an innovative product, MediViewer that provides clinicians with an intuitive means of accessing digitised patient information quickly.
We understand that the shift from paper to electronic records is a huge business change initiative. We are seeking a highly enthusiastic Implementation Specialist with a comprehensive understanding of current clinical and administrative processes to join our growing team.
We recognise that every health organisation is different and offer a flexible approach to implementing our software. However, our implementation methodology is highly adaptable and has been rigorously documented so that it can be communicated clearly to the internal project team for a seamless handover.
The Implementation Specialist will make up part of the IMMJ delivery team, delivering on all tasks relating to the successful deployment of the EDM solution, MediViewer, within Healthcare organisations.
There will be a requirement to work on customer sites, the ideal candidate will be highly flexible with a willingness to work away from home as required.
Reports to: Head of Transformation and Implementation
Accountable to: CEO
- Assisting with the delivery of the EDMS project at various customer sites according to the overall implementation strategy and programme plans as directed by their manager.
- Providing client relationship management, supplier management and systems management as required
- Working with the customer project team to assist with the deliverables within the project plan; taking appropriate action to ensure project is delivered according to agreed timescales
- Work with customers internal teams to capture and document current state process
- Work with the project delivery team to design and document future state processes incorporating EDMS
- Supporting the implementation of technical solutions by:
- Facilitating requirement gathering and solution workshops
- Contributing to the development of the implementation plan
- Facilitating future state workshops to aid formal sign off of process redesign
- Identifying and feeding back any hardware issues to the customer Project Manager
- Planning and delivery of client training where necessary
- Planning and delivery of end user support in line with the implementation plan
- Preparation of training and implementation documentation as required
- To work with the System Development team on product enhancements and translating user requirements
- To identify and feedback to the Project Manager any issues and potential risks and to propose pragmatic solutions to minimise or remove risks
- To ensure that all project activity is fully documented and effectively handed over to the relevant operational support teams
- Contributing to commercial processes and documentation such as SOWs, RFQs, RFPs and ITTs
- Supporting ‘pre-sales’ activities through the provision of software demonstrations and the articulation of implementation strategies
- Firm understanding of one or more established Project or Change Management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2, LEAN)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of working for a healthcare organisation, ideally with an operational management or business change role. Candidates with NHS experience demonstrating extensive understanding of hospital processes will also be considered
- Understanding the business process benefits for system implementations and using IT to enable the benefits and enhance business processes
- Proven negotiating skills and the ability to convince internal and external colleagues at all levels of the merits of change
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
- Producing a high standard of project documentation using Microsoft Office (Excel, Visio, Word)
- Knowledge and use of informatics in a healthcare organisation
- IT skills specifically in relation to EDM systems.
- Knowledge of relevant clinical applications
To apply for this position, please email your CV, a cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.