IMMJ Systems is built on the collective experience of the management team who have worked for many years in healthcare, technology and business. We have combined our experience and lessons learned to develop an innovative product, MediViewer that provides clinicians with an intuitive means of accessing digitised patient information quickly.
We understand that the shift from paper to electronic records is a huge business change initiative. We appreciate that health organisations have their own resources in place that have a comprehensive understanding of current clinical processes and we look to work in partnership to provide implementation support and skills transfer to the Hospital’s own internal project team.
The post-holder will provide overall project management and co-ordination of all tasks relating to the successful deployment of the EDM solution, MediViewer, within Healthcare organisations.
The Project Manager will lead the IMMJ delivery team and act as the key client interface to the Hospital for reporting, project governance, risk and issue management, project escalations and release planning. There will be a requirement to work on the customer’s site from time to time and the Project Manager will ensure there is an IMMJ presence at key meetings. The ideal candidate will be highly flexible with a willingness to work away from home as required.
Reports to: Head of Programme Management
Accountable to: CEO
- Responsible for the delivery of the EDMS project at various customer sites according to the overall implementation strategy and programme plans as directed by the Programme Management Lead;
- Providing leadership to members of the Project team where appropriate, client relationship management, supplier management and systems management as required.
- Working with the customer Project Manager to maintain and monitor local project plan taking appropriate action to ensure project is delivered according to agreed timetables and to report progress against plan on a regular basis including providing timely management reports;
- To negotiate with, liaise with, co-ordinate and monitor the activities of suppliers and customer IT staff as appropriate to ensure all stages of the project are implemented in a timely manner, to a high quality and to agreed standards.
- Supporting the implementation of technical solutions by:
- Facilitating requirement gathering and solution workshops;
- Developing the implementation plan;
- Detailing business requirements for client approval;
- Detailing technical requirements;
- Planning and delivery of client training where necessary.
- Preparation of project documentation as required including Business Case and PID development;
- To work with the System Development team on product enhancements and translating user requirements;
- To identify issues and potential risks and to propose pragmatic solutions to minimise or remove risks;
- To ensure that all project activity is fully documented and effectively handed over to the relevant operational support teams;
- Contributing to commercial processes and documentation such as SOWs, RFQs, RFPs and ITTs;
- Supporting ‘pre-sales’ activities through the provision of software demonstrations and the articulation of implementation strategies.
- Minimum of 3 years’ project management experience;
- Firm understanding of one or more established Project Management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2)
- Demonstrable experience in the management of all aspects of a project from initiation to completion, timely reporting of all project variables, and delivering agreed solutions on schedule;
- Demonstrable experience in the management of project stakeholders and / or clients
- Experience of creating and working to project plans, including handling of change controls
- Understanding the business process benefits for system implementations and using IT to enable the benefits and enhance business processes;
- Proven negotiating skills and the ability to convince internal and external colleagues at all levels of the merits of change;
- Producing a high standard of project documentation using Microsoft Office (Project, Excel, Visio, Word);
- Delivery focused management of the whole development cycle from requirements gathering through to successful implementation;
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a project team;
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
- Knowledge and use of informatics in a healthcare organisation
- IT skills specifically in relation to EDM systems.
- Knowledge of relevant clinical applications