As a high growth company, IMMJ Systems are seeking talented engineering professionals to grow our teams. We hold our customers’ satisfaction at the forefront of what we do.
If you are an integration engineer, technical or solutions architect with hands on integration experience with ambition and energy please get in touch by sending your CV with an accompanying cover email to discuss how you might become part of our exciting and growing team.
How does this role fit into IMMJ Systems?
IMMJ’s current focus is to build upon MediViewer™’s position as number one in its market, by continuing to innovate the platform, as well as rapidly roll out MediViewer™ to NHS trusts and private medical institutions.
For this role, you should have Linux experience and preferably some containerisation experience, but this is not essential. You be able to work independently and as part of a team. You should have excellent self-organising and problem-solving skills.
Head of Technical Services
Full-time preferred, contract and fixed term considered. Based in the Chelmsford Tech Centre post lockdown.
Based on experience.
The team are close knit and focused on delivering benefit to the customer – it is vital that you are prepared to role your sleeves up and get stuck in with a view to delivering the best quality product possible on time and on budget. An ability to take responsibility for your output is essential.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Multiple years’ experience working as an integration specialist.
• Right to work in the UK.
• BSc/BA/MSc/MA in Computer Science or a related degree
• Some experience of integration platforms e.g. Rhapsody, Mirth, Iguana, Cloverleaf, Corepoint, Ensemble.
• HL7 plus Healthcare experience i.e. UK Trusts
• JSON, REST, API, SOAP, XML
• DICOM, FHIR, EDI
• Experienced working with clients, Managers, BAs, Technical Architects, NHS Hospital staff.
• Docker / Kubernetes experience
• Monitoring system experience
• Office 365 administration / Azure skills
• Database (noSQL) skills
• ITIL and Documentation experience