This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced, driven, ambitious and visionary Infrastructure Architect who wants to take on the challenge of becoming a recognised, important and pivotal influencer in a fast moving, fast growing “next generation” clinical software company.
If you are looking to join a company where you will have a platform to make a difference, to be rewarded for your innovation and hard work, have aspirations to join our leadership team, be surrounded by likeminded colleagues who pull together and strive for excellence in order to deliver our game changing solutions to our clients; then we want you now!
We are an emerging, dynamic company that has aggressive yet achievable revenue and market share targets and after recently attaining our 3 year strategic plan we are now positioned to execute on our next phase of growth.
Chelmsford, permanent, full time.
Summary of the Company
• Management team with a unique mix of Entrepreneurial , Corporate, Commercial, Clinical and Technical excellence with a demonstrable track record of success.
• A mission to have the largest market share in the NHS sector within 3 years
• A defined, disciplined and consistently measured growth strategy
• A Leadership team made up of renowned NHS experts with exceptional domain knowledge.
• A next generation application architected on leading edge technology and unrivalled by our competition
• Proven and tested deployment methodology
• Vision to expand into the global healthcare sector
• Consistent and market intelligence driven R & D programme running ahead of the market
• Consistent investment cycle for employee training and education
• Market leading employee benefits designed to incentivise and reward achievers
• A culture that listens to everyone in the business, encouraging innovation, knowledge sharing and inclusion
• A healthy, social work environment
* Salary negotiable
* Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
* Experienced in DevOps on both Windows and Linux platforms
* experience with packaged deployment of a complex microservices based system would be a bonus.
* Start ASAP